~~ currently experiencing minor technical difficulties, the streaming link will hopefully be added at a later date… until then you can stream this episode via the Vancouver co-op radio webpage http://www.coopradio.org/station/archives/37
1. Joda Clement, ‘Day For Night’, Sea Songs
2. Luigi Russolo’s Intonarumori, as performed by Rebecca Bruton, Matthew Ariaratnam, Ben Wylie, Alex Mah, Kıvanç Tatar, Alexandra Spence, […]
↓ scroll to the bottom to stream the full episode ↓
1. Delia Derbyshire, ‘Mattachin’, Music From The BBC Radiophonic Workshop
2. Janet Cardiff, ‘The Missing Voice’, excerpt from Whitechapel Library audiowalk
3. Cheryl Leonard, ‘Polarnatt’, excerpt from performance at San Francisco Electronic Music Festival ’12
4. Sarah Peebles, ‘Resinous Fold 6 (for Trigona), Delicate Paths – music for […]
The first release by Montréal’s Chris Strickland, issued on Cut And Run contributor Mathieu Ruhlmann’s imprint, caduc.. Being a friend of Mathieu’s, I’ve held a copy of this for some time now. I am writing only now partly out of deference to my potential bias (hoping a pause after its release would ease some of the self-induced […]
The newest release by one of the hosts of Soundscape on ((Cave)) Recordings:
“Brian Beaudry (vehscle) and Gianluca Favaron (ab’she, zbeen, under the snow) exchange field recordings and electronics to create a dialogue of texture and sonority, incident and improvisation. ((Cave-25))”
Available at ((Cave)) Recordings or direct from the artist on Discogs.
Recently reviewed at Tabs Out.
One of the two most recent releases on caduc., with Coppice’s newest also to be reviewed here soon. So named after the French inventor who in addition to almost inventing subtractive photography, almost invented the phonograph.
In the interest of full disclosure, I should first point out that I am acquainted with both Joda Clément and […]