Elisa Ferrari presents, auxiliary sends, an audio series at the “intersection of sound, literature and other aural affairs”.
- Yoko Ono – Aspen no. 7: “Song for John” – Aspen Magazine, Roaring Fork Press, NYC, 1970
- Terre Thaemlitz – “Genrecide (I Wish Tricky’d Die Any Way I Hope)” from Comp x Comp, Comatonse Records, 2019. First released in Modulation & Transformation 4. Germany: Mille Plateaux, 1999
- Terre Thaemlitz – “The Violence of Hope is the Need to Overcome Our Oppressions” from Comp x Comp, Comatonse Records, 2019. First released in a CD compilation for UK: The Hope Project Leeds, album release title and date unknown (c.2000?).
- Ngũgĩ Wa Thiong’o reading “Without a Shadow of Doubt: My First Lesson in Art and Film” from Minutes of Glory, at the Seattle’s Town Hall in April 12, 2019
- Rie Nakajima and Akira Sakata perform live at Ikon Gallery as part of a series of collaborative performances to compliment Nakajima’s exhibition “Cyclic”, LP published by Ikon Gallery on May 1 2018
- Samson Young – an excerpt from the “Hong Kong Mixtape”, Fresh Art International, 2018
- Charmain Lee – “hotboyyesgoth” performed at deep blue in Vancouver on March 30, 2019
- Alison Yip and Michelle Helene Mackenzie, an excerpt from “Startled Moon, Twilight Rune” as part of the Feminist Land Art Retreat (FLAR) simulcast, Summer 2018
Thanks to: all the artists featured in this episode, Brady Marks for the technical support, and John Brennan for the intro theme.