Kicking off a new sub-series Elisa Ferrari presents, auxiliary sends, an audio series at the “intersection of sound, literature and other aural affairs”.
- Felicia Atkinson – Improvising animals as delayed audiobooks in an ambient park – performance at Scriveners’ monthly, Western Front (April 18, 2019) / Western Front Archives
- Excerpts from an interview with Felicia Atkinson – Cottonwood Gardens, Vancouver (April 19, 2019) – courtesy of Elisa Ferrari and Felicia Atkinson
- Felicia Atkinsons – “You have to have eyes” from The Flower and the Vessel – Shelter-Press (July, 2019)
- Coro Luddita – Manifiesto – performance at MUAC, Mexico City (July 2019) / courtesy of the artists
- Black Quantum Futurism – Octonionioc Constellation (Metamorphoses I, Inkubbus, Kindred, The Autonomy of Shori) (2015)
- Black Quantum Futurism – Temporal Technologies (2018)
- Julian Hou – Dreamweed – installation (2018) / courtesy of the artist