Listening to contemporary composition and avant garde or experimental works, I’ve noticed and coincidence of timbral representation, do you hear it in these works too?
- Sean McCann – String Quartet with Ski Response – Music for Public Ensemble (2016)
- Kenneth Newby, Flicker Generative Orchestra – Dance (for Mingus) – Kenneth Newby: Chambers (2017)
- Sarah Davachi – Evensong – Gave In Rest (2018)
- Sean McCann – Video Singing Score No.1 – Music for Public Ensemble (2016)
- Stephen Morris and Mark Timmings (Electra Choir) – Wetland Senario – Unreleased, Recorded 2018
- Seth Graham – Performed by the Kymatic Ensemble – Gasp – Orange Milk Records – Split Series Volume 4 – Sean McCann (2019)