The netlabel Audiobulb has amassed a vast collection of ambient musics, we take a hour out of the swirling media storm to float above it all, and survey their most suspended recent samples.
- Fri, Jan 18 20:00 – Sat, Jan 19 0:00:Quiet City #56: Norm Chambers
- Wed, Jan 23 9:00 – 10:00:CRES / Media Arts Committee presents Sound Artist In Residence presenter evening at the station.
- Wed, Jan 23 21:00 – 22:00:The Soundscape - Cut and Run - Radio Show 100.5FM, with Alex Muir Featuring "Climate Studies"
- Wed, Mar 6 20:00 – 23:00:Quiet City #59: Alex Zhang Hungtai
- Sun, Mar 24 20:30 – 21:30:Earth Hour
1970s 1980s 2000s 2010s Acoustic Acoustic Ecology Ambient Analogue Analogue Electronics Analogue Synth Avantgarde Canada Chamber Music Contemporary Classical Contemporary Composition Digital Drone Electro Electroacoustic Electronic Experimental Field Recording Folk France Improvisation Instrumental Interactive Italy Japan Live Music Lo-Fi Minimal Modern Classical Modern Composition Musique Concrète Noise Post-Classical Serialism Sound Installation Techno United Kingdom United States Vancouver Vocal Workshop