This episode was a delight to research and put together. I discovered the ‘chill Mario study music’ trend and got to nerd out choosing epic themes and immersive soundscapes. Brady Marks shared some original vocal pitch analyses of video game characters, which we’ll follow up in a later episode to see where her work with them goes. In the meantime, here’s the download link. Enjoy us discussing and playing our first set of video game sounds!
- Wed, Nov 21 21:00 – 22:00:The Soundscape - Cut and Run - Radio Show 100.5FM
- Fri, Nov 23 19:00 – 23:00:CODA 2.0 - Software for People: The Upgrade
- Wed, Nov 28 21:00 – 22:00:The Soundscape - Cut and Run - Radio Show 100.5FM
- Fri, Nov 30 21:00 – Sat, Dec 1 1:00:Fake Jazz Monthly // November 2018
- Fri, Nov 30 22:00 – Sat, Dec 1 4:00:Rrose [Eaux. Stroboscopic Artefacts] + Guests