This episode was a delight to research and put together. I discovered the ‘chill Mario study music’ trend and got to nerd out choosing epic themes and immersive soundscapes. Brady Marks shared some original vocal pitch analyses of video game characters, which we’ll follow up in a later episode to see where her work with them goes. In the meantime, here’s the download link. Enjoy us discussing and playing our first set of video game sounds!
- Fri, Sep 28 20:00 – 23:00:Acoustic Territories with Stefan Smulovitz and Lara Abadir
- Sat, Sep 29 12:00 – Sun, Sep 30 18:00:Make a Radio Transmitter (workshop)
- Sat, Oct 6 12:00 – 17:00:Plug In: synthesizer showcase for youth
- Tue, Oct 9 19:30 – 20:30:? CRES Meeting ?
- Fri, Oct 12 19:00 – 22:00:Reenacting Histories: A Talk by Dr. Sara Diamond