When do we begin to look? Or does the landscape enter the bloodstream with the milk? – Ronald Blythe
1. Jacques Bekaert, ‘A Summer Day at Stony Point’, s/t
2. Lawrence English + Stephen Vitiello, ‘Over Inland’, Fable
3. Loscil, ‘Bleeding Ink’, Sea Island
4. Mike Cooper, ‘Fratello Mare’, Fratello Mare
5. Mike Cooper, ‘Street Beneath the Beach’, Fratello Mare
6. Aki Onda, ‘Bruise And Bite’, Cassette Memories Vol 3: South Of The Border
7. Brian […]
Tonight we have a special 2 hr show with guest Steve Roden, who is in town for a solo performance at the Vancouver New Music Festival.
He has brought with him an amazing collection of rare 45’s he has recently been collecting.
Ever the fervent collector, in 2011 Roden compiled an impressive 2CD collection of 78’s that spanned […]
[ 17 October , 2015; 19:30 to 22:30. ] Saturday, October 17, 2015; 7:30PM-10:30PM
Vancouver Community College Atrium (1155 East Broadway)
VEE will perform new ambient-oriented works that take advantage of the sonic environment of Vancouver Community College’s unique, open atrium space. You’re invited to wander through the space to experience the sounds shift as you move from place to place in this highly resonant […]