A pair of live solo performances and a duo recording on Musica Excentrica by Philip Samartzis and CD-R (also known as Nikita Golyshev, the label’s owner). Samartzis is in slightly more minimal and digital mode than usual here and largely eschews (at least obvious) field recordings: perhaps for the best given Golyshev’s often busily swirling digital detritus. The latter’s solo efforts are a little too effects-derivative for me, but his contributions to their duo are better tempered and lend a theatrical element otherwise absent from Samartzis’s textural explorations.
- Today 22:00 – 23:00:The Soundscape - Cut and Run - Radio Show 100.5FM - Featuring, Slow Wave with Stacey Ho & Guests
- Mon, Oct 22:Vote on Referendum
- Fri, Nov 30 23:00 – Sat, Dec 1 5:00:Rrose [Eaux. Stroboscopic Artefacts] + Guests
- Fri, Dec 21 22:00 – Sat, Dec 22 1:00:Quiet City #55: Sarah Davachi
- Sun, Mar 24, 2019 21:30 – 22:30:Earth Hour