A pair of live solo performances and a duo recording on Musica Excentrica by Philip Samartzis and CD-R (also known as Nikita Golyshev, the label’s owner). Samartzis is in slightly more minimal and digital mode than usual here and largely eschews (at least obvious) field recordings: perhaps for the best given Golyshev’s often busily swirling digital detritus. The latter’s solo efforts are a little too effects-derivative for me, but his contributions to their duo are better tempered and lend a theatrical element otherwise absent from Samartzis’s textural explorations.
- Thu, Mar 22 19:00 – 21:00:Art After Dark Remix – April Session
- Wed, Apr 4 22:00 – 23:00:Soundscape Show with Ben W.
- Thu, Apr 5 20:00 – 21:00:The Brady Marks Show
- Fri, Apr 20 17:00 – 18:00:Wetland Project: Installation Opening
- Sat, Apr 21 – Fri, May 18:Wetand Project - Audiovisual Installation