Another release lost with the demise of Musica Excentrica (the label’s release of live recordings of Jessica Rylan, Kevin Drumm and Joe Colley is posted here). A few of the tracks (vignettes, really) are somewhat saccharine, most are simple, and a handful are gems. The albums starts strong with subtly rhythmic synths breaking into the insectoid pink noise of ‘One Night And No Decisions’. The stuttering percussive tones closing the short album on ‘Landing’ are an interesting break from the pretty harmonies through its middle.
- Thu, Mar 22 19:00 – 21:00:Art After Dark Remix – April Session
- Wed, Apr 4 22:00 – 23:00:Soundscape Show with Ben W.
- Thu, Apr 5 20:00 – 21:00:The Brady Marks Show
- Fri, Apr 20 17:00 – 18:00:Wetland Project: Installation Opening
- Sat, Apr 21 – Fri, May 18:Wetand Project - Audiovisual Installation