Another release lost with the demise of Musica Excentrica (the label’s release of live recordings of Jessica Rylan, Kevin Drumm and Joe Colley is posted here). A few of the tracks (vignettes, really) are somewhat saccharine, most are simple, and a handful are gems. The albums starts strong with subtly rhythmic synths breaking into the insectoid pink noise of ‘One Night And No Decisions’. The stuttering percussive tones closing the short album on ‘Landing’ are an interesting break from the pretty harmonies through its middle.
- Fri, Sep 28 20:00 – 23:00:Acoustic Territories with Stefan Smulovitz and Lara Abadir
- Sat, Sep 29 12:00 – Sun, Sep 30 18:00:Make a Radio Transmitter (workshop)
- Sat, Oct 6 12:00 – 17:00:Plug In: synthesizer showcase for youth
- Tue, Oct 9 19:30 – 20:30:? CRES Meeting ?
- Fri, Oct 12 19:00 – 22:00:Reenacting Histories: A Talk by Dr. Sara Diamond