Soundscape will be absent from the radio waves this week (Wednesday, Dec. 28, 2011). We have lent our space to Accordion Noir for special programming. So listen to their show instead, but fear not: everything will be back to normal next week . . . if by normal you mean interviews with personified radios, AC/DC converter hums, tape experiments and Irish free verse spoken over accordions.
- Fri, Jan 18 20:00 – Sat, Jan 19 0:00:Quiet City #56: Norm Chambers
- Wed, Jan 23 9:00 – 10:00:CRES / Media Arts Committee presents Sound Artist In Residence presenter evening at the station.
- Wed, Jan 23 21:00 – 22:00:The Soundscape - Cut and Run - Radio Show 100.5FM, with Alex Muir Featuring "Climate Studies"
- Wed, Mar 6 20:00 – 23:00:Quiet City #59: Alex Zhang Hungtai
- Sun, Mar 24 20:30 – 21:30:Earth Hour
1970s 1980s 2000s 2010s Acoustic Acoustic Ecology Ambient Analogue Analogue Electronics Analogue Synth Avantgarde Canada Chamber Music Contemporary Classical Contemporary Composition Digital Drone Electro Electroacoustic Electronic Experimental Field Recording Folk France Improvisation Instrumental Interactive Italy Japan Live Music Lo-Fi Minimal Modern Classical Modern Composition Musique Concrète Noise Post-Classical Serialism Sound Installation Techno United Kingdom United States Vancouver Vocal Workshop